Terms of Sale
The owner of the FC Flora webstore (hereinafter FC Flora Webstore) is MTÜ Jalgpalliklubi FCF (registry code 80052376), located at Jalgpalli tn 21, Tallinn.
1. Validity of terms and conditions of sale
1) The terms of sale are valid for the purchase of goods and services by the buyer (hereinafter Consumer) from the ww.fcflora.ee webstore of MTÜ Jalgpalliklubi FCF (hereinafter FC Flora).
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the purchase of products from the FC FLORA webstore are also regulated by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter VÕS), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter TKS) and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
3) The FC FLORA Webstore retains the right to make changes to these terms and conditions of sale. Any changes are reflected on the website www.fcflora.ee.
2. Price information
1) All prices of FC FLORA Webstore are indicated in euros and include 20% value-added tax.
2) The transport price is added to the purchase price according to the delivery method chosen by the Consumer.
3) The prices are valid from the time the order is placed until the payment term of the placed order expiring (1 day after the order is placed).
4) If the order has been placed before the terms and conditions of sale or prices have changed, then the legal relations between the Consumer and FC Flora shall be governed by the terms and conditions in force at the time of placing the order.
5) FC FLORA Webstore reserves the right to make changes to the sales prices. Any such changes are reflected on the website of FC Flora Webstore.
3. Placing an order
1) Add the desired products to the shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the “Place Order” link in the shopping cart.
3) Next, choose whether you want to place the order as a one-time or a regular customer (if there is such a distinction in the webstore).
4) Fill the required data fields on the ordering page, select the desired method for delivering the products and click the “Place Order” link. Then, an invoice will appear on the screen, which can be settled via a bank transfer or using other payment solutions and making a euro payment. Details for making euro payments include all applicable national taxes and surcharges, the necessary information can be found on the invoice displayed after confirming the order.
5) Fill the fields of data and order confirmation page carefully, as the fast and smooth delivery of the products and the subsequent settlement of disputes and claims is dependent on the accuracy and correctness of the information provided.
6) Orders placed in the webstore are processed on business days (Mon – Fri 10:00 – 17:00). If the order is submitted after 17:00 on a Friday, then the order will be confirmed on Monday. The same applies to the delivery option of “I will pick the goods up myself”.
4. Entry into force of the contract of sale
1) The FC Flora Webstore shall undertake, with the contract of sale, the handing over of the existing, manufactured goods or goods acquired in the future by the FC Flora Webstore to the Consumer. The Consumer shall undertake to pay the FC Flora Webstore the amount indicated on the invoice and to accept the Goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid for will be cancelled 3 days after the placement of the order.
3) The contract of sale enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the Consumer to the bank account of FC Flora.
1) The FC Flora Webstore shall complete the order within 1 – 14 business days after the order has been completed and shall hand it over to the company’s logistics partners for delivery. Thereafter, the logistics partner shall then deliver the product to the Consumer within 1 – 3 business days, except in case of force majeure or other circumstances, the occurrence of which could not have been foreseen or prevented by the logistics partner.
2) The delivery terms indicated on the webstore website apply to the logistics partner from the moment of the order being handed over to the logistics partner.
3) For the purpose of delivering the goods without delay, care must be taken, true and valid data must be provided when entering the delivery data while placing an order.
4) The FC FLORA Webstore is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been delivered to the logistics partners on time and the delay in delivery is due to circumstances beyond the control of the FC Flora Webstore.
6. Right of return
1) After receiving the order, the Consumer has within 14 days the right to withdraw from the contract entered into in the webstore without giving a reason. The 14-day right of withdrawal does not apply if the Consumer has opened the object handed over in a sealed package so that it is not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons or if the products or services are not returnable by nature as set out in VÕS § 53 (4) (e.g. underwear, bras, swimwear and tanning clothes, stockings-socks, open-ended cosmetics, perfumes – hygiene products, blankets and pillows).
2) In the event of deterioration of the object that is subject to return, the Consumer shall be liable for the decrease in value due to the use of the object, only if he or she has used the item in a manner other than that necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the object. In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, the Consumer should handle and use the item only as allowed in a shop. For example, it is possible to try on clothes in a shop, but in doing so the labels must not be removed from the clothes, the clothes must not be soiled, damaged or damaged by perfume, smoke or any other odour. Therefore, it is not excluded that the value of the product has decreased to zero by damage done to it, and FC Flora shall have the right to claim compensation for the decrease in the value of the object. Transport costs for deteriorated goods are covered by the Consumer.
3) In order to return the goods, a withdrawal application must be filled in. The form for the withdrawal application can be found here: Standard withdrawal application form as a PDF-file. The withdrawal application can also be filled out in a free form and it must be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com no later than within 14 days of receiving the goods.
4) The Consumer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or submit proof that the goods have been handed over to a logistics company within this period. The costs related to the return of the object shall be borne by the Consumer.
5) Upon receipt of the withdrawal application, FC Flora shall return to the Consumer immediately, but no later than in 14 days after receipt of the withdrawal application, all fees received from the Consumer because of the Contract. FC Flora has the right to delay the refund until the Consumer has returned the product or provided proof of returning the product.
7. Force majeure
1) The FC FLORA Webstore shall not be liable for damages caused to the Customer or delay in delivery of the goods if the damage to the goods or delay in delivery of the goods is due to circumstances beyond the control of FC FLORA Webstore.
2) The FC FLORA Webstore is not responsible for colour differences of products due to screen settings.
8. Processing of personal data
1) Entering data in the webstore and by giving the corresponding confirmation for collecting data, the Consumer grants the right to collect and process the Consumer’s personal data (name, contact telephone number, parcel delivery and / or home address, e-mail address) and forward it to the logistics partner for delivery.
2) The FC FLORA Webstore has the right to use the address of the Consumer’s residence or location to transmit advertising and other information to the Consumer.
3) The Consumer has the right at any time to prohibit the collection and use of his personal data, unless this is necessary for the collection of a claim arising from the contract or for the delivery of the goods.
4) The use of electronic personal data for direct mailing only takes place if the Consumer has given separate consent on the FC FLORA website (to the direct mail module).
5) When paying for purchases using encrypted data communication with banks, the Consumer ensures the security of personal bank IDs, the Webstore has no access to that data.
9. Intellectual property and its use
1) All intellectual property on the FC FLORA WEBSHOP website and on its Facebook and Instagram fan pages is the property of FC FLORA and is protected by the Copyright Act.
2) Copying, distributing, publishing for commercial purposes, using in the mass media or otherwise using intellectual property without the consent of the author is prohibited.
10. Procedure for submitting claims
1) The FC FLORA Webstore is responsible for the goods sold to the Consumer being non-compliant with contractual terms and conditions and for defects of the goods, which become apparent within two years from the delivery of the goods to the Consumer.
2) In the event of a defect, the consumer has the right to contact the FC FLORA Webstore within two months since becoming aware of the defect , submitting an invoice on the basis of which the purchased goods were paid for.
3) Becoming aware of a defect in the goods, please stop using the goods.
4) Repair or replacement of defective goods is agreed between the FC FLORA Webstore and the Consumer. The repair costs are covered by the FC FLORA Webstore.
5) The FC FLORA Webstore shall not be liable for any defects in the product due to the fault of the Consumer, which have arisen as a result of improper storage or use of the product.
6) In case of non-compliance or defect of the product, please send a complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the purchaser, contact telephone number, order number and a precise description of the non-compliance or defect of the product.
7) A complaint regarding the discovery of non-conformity or defect of a product must be submitted within two months as of the discovery of the non-conformity or defect of the product.
8) All complaints will be reviewed, and the Consumer will be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than within 14 days from the receipt of the complaint.
9) The Consumer has the right to demand a reduction of the purchase price from the FC FLORA Webstore or to terminate the contract with the FC FLORA Webstore and demand and a refund for the goods, if the FC FLORA Webstore is unable to repair or replace the goods, the repair or replacement of the goods fails; the FC FLORA Webstore has not eliminated the defect of goods within a reasonable time; the FC FLORA Webstore has caused unjustified inconvenience to the Consumer. In addition, in the event of non-compliance with the terms of the contract, the Consumer has the right to refuse to perform his / her obligation, demand compensation for damage and, in case of delay in the performance of FC Flora’s financial obligation, demand interest to be paid.
11. Consumer’s right to apply to the Consumer Complaints Committee
1) In case of the FC FLORA Webstore refusing to resolve the Consumer’s complaint or the Consumer not agreeing to the solution offered by the FC FLORA Webstore and considering his / her rights or interests having been violated, the Consumer may file a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Committee. The Consumer may lodge a complaint independently or via a representative. The details for contacting the Consumer Complaints Committee are available on the webpage of the Consumer Protection Authority; to solve problems arising in the member states of the European Union, contact the European Consumer Centres Network.